This is going to be fun!! Why you may ask?
- because it has never been done before
- it is a great idea
- more than 400 people have already registered for this session.
This was Duncan Epping’s brainchild.Bring a group of vExpert’s together - and make an entertaining session out of it all. VMworld is all about knowledge, well ok also about technology a bit, and beer a bit as well, but what good is knowledge if you cannot share it with others?
There will be 3 Teams.
vExpert Team – The Raging vBulls
- Chad “Warrior-Monk” Sakac
- Jason “vTerminator” Boche
- Maish “vBeliever” Saidel-Keesing
- Eric “Link Master” Siebert
vExpert Team – vPredators
- Vaughn “Sgt NFS” Stewart
- Tom “VDI Warrior” Howarth
- Mike “Axel” Foley
- Scott “VMGuru” Herold
VMware Team – vRaminators
- Frank “distributed” Denneman
- John “VCDX 001″ Arrasjid
- Kit “VC Ops” Colbert
- Massimo “Hybrid Cloud” Re Ferre
I like all the “nicknames” we all have attached to the our names (and I will not tell you what the original name Duncan thought of for me [movie star])
The vPredators will compete against the Raging vBiulls - and the winner of that round will go up against the vRaminators.
It is going to be a blast, buzzers and all all, John Troyer, Duncan Epping, and a special mystery judge will be present as well.
If you have not already signed up - do so!!