VMware vCloud SDK for Java allows you to get started quickly interfacing using vCloud API. It brings the REST based vCloud API in the world of Java developers by providing easy to use client side representation of vCloud resources and hiding the details of REST and HTTP.
Features and Benefits:
- REST resources of vCloud API available in Java
- High fidelity to vCloud API resource models
- Simple and clean design to help understanding and predictability
- No new client side object model
- Associate resources with their operations meaningful to clients
- Hide REST verbs and URL semantics